PSKW provides a proven array of tangible offer delivery channels, ranging from simple coupons and vouchers to adjudicated coordination of benefits (COB) cards to our one-of-a-kind VISA debit card to our patent-pending combined co-pay offset/voucher debit card known as the Dual Card™. And, of course, our turn-key service includes complete design, production, and fulfillment, including delivery through sales reps, direct mail, and print publications.
- Useful for gov’t-insured patients, no-sample clinics
- Good for controlled substances or difficult-to-samle product
- Traditional card; coordinates with insurance payers
- Can include prior-auth assistance, mobile messaging, etc.
- Pays pharmacist in real time
- Higher perceived value
- Significant co-branding opportunity
- 2 different offers on one card
- Delivers offers to different patient groups (eg, insured and uninsured) or free trial and then adherence offer
- Incorporates offers for multiple brands onto one card
Delivered Via: ►
Rep > MD > Patient
Mail > MD > Patient